Skip to content
- Handmade soaps have high content of naturally recurring glycerin which hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- Handmade soap has a PH of around 8, which is important for the soap to be gentle and to allow the soap to maintain its functionality as a natural barrier.
- Handmade soap does not contain toxic and harmful chemicals such as triclosan, SLS, parabens, and petroleum compounds.
- Handmade soap does not harm the environment
- Handmade soap is not tested on animals, meaning it is entirely cruelty-free.
- Handcrafted soap contributes to the natural and sustainable living pledge.